Monday, February 27, 2012

Eureka!

Since my last post, a whopping several hours ago, I have been a cleaning MACHINE around my apartment!  (Lula has taken to running amuck on all of the newly uncovered and clean surfaces!  Yeah, spread more cat hair around, woo!)   In addition to cleaning like crazy, I have been washing my hands in between each task, as I am want to do...

So as I was washing my hands with my super yummy smelling Dial hand soap (with almonds and cherry blossoms I think), I was looking at my old soap caddy a friend got me as a housewarming gift when I moved into this place several years ago.


Since then, the dish soap has run out, and been replaced by good ol' Dial blue soap.  I rarely use the lotion, but the hand soap also recently ran out.  I really like the caddy.  It keeps everything in place in the corner of my sink.  

But the labels are going to bother me, if they do not have contents as labeled anymore.  I thought about trashing them all, but couldn't for some reason.  Sooooo... Eureka!  I thought I might make a cozy for them, a la THIS tutorial.  I could even hand stitch the words "lotion" and "soap" onto them, sort of like Amanda Jean did in THIS post.  

I know this has nothing to do with cleaning, or anything necessary.  And it's not like my to do list really needs something else on it.  But it will be pretty!  And sometimes, that's all you need!  



No comments:

Post a Comment