Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another finish

After babysitting this morning, I came home to work on another little drawstring bag, in hopes of perfecting the technique a little bit more.  The last one I made a few months ago definitely had some flaws, so I tried to be more careful with this one.  

I started this bag back in March or April, and due to to time constraints or moving, it never got finished.  I had it cut out and ready to go, but today I finally finished this little guy!  


Here he is all flattened out.  I made the main bag and drawstrings out of the same fabric.  I also used contrasting orange thread for the string slots, in hopes of making it a little bit more funky.  




Here it is all cinched together, and I think it turned out pretty well!  


I've been hoarding this fabric for a few years now, and I'm so glad I finally found a good use for it!  I'm definitely going to be making more little bags with it, as the pattern is the perfect size!  

Hopefully I can also make more of these in an attempt to raise more funds for my TNT LLS race in a few months!  I'll most more about that as I have time to whip more of them up!  

(Hopefully very very soon!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment